We are so excited to announce a new newsletter coming your way. We plan to share all kinds of information. Please email us if you have any subjects you would like us to cover and forward this newsletter to your friends as we are building our email list and appreciate your help! Thanks so much for all your support.
We are continuing to work closely with our distillers and importing great oils. We are having so much fun importing, talking with distillers, pouring oils, and looking forward to a winter with stocked shelves to share with you…
- Rose Otto Centifolia Hydrosol (Rosa centifolia) and Rose Otto Damascena Hydrosol (Rosa damascena) have arrived! Both are aromatically beautiful & distilled in the South of France. The Centifolia rose has a sweet, delicate aroma, while the Damascena rose has a deep, powerful aroma. Both offer the same qualities and is a matter of preference.
- Neroli Blossom Infused Jojoba Wax – The Neroli blossoms come from Egypt and a special absorbance process is used by our South African distiller with very low heat to infuse the Jojoba oil. It has a beautiful Neroli aroma.
The gentle floral, citrus aroma can be very soothing and calming to the nervous system and is considered an antidepressant, very helpful in reducing anxiety.
With a change of weather from summer – fall – winter we tend to experience more colds and flus. One of the best ways to ward off the flu is by a simple steam treatment and use of a personal inhaler.
- 8 drops of Ravintsara (Ho Leaf) Oil (Cinnamomum camphora ct 1,8 cineole)
- 4 drops of Eucalyptus Globulus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
- 2 drops of Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- 1 Glass bottle w/orifice reducer
Directions: Make a stock blend of the essential oils and use as needed. Take the following blend and add 1 drop to a steaming bowl of water, cover your head with a towel for 10-15 minutes and breathe deeply. Make sure the steam isn’t too hot!
- 5 drops of Honey Myrtle Oil (Melaleuca teretifolia)
- 4 drops of Peppermint Oil (Mentha x piperita)
- 4 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata Oil (Eucalyptus radiata)
- 4 drops of Mandarin (Green) Oil (Citrus reticulata)
- 1 Blank Inhalers
Directions: Place the oils in a small bowl and add the cotton wick of a blank inhaler. Roll making sure all the oil is absorbed. Place in the inhaler tube and cap. Be sure and label your product with the name, oils, and date. Inhale deeply with each nostril as needed.
Watch Aromahead instructor Andrea Butje in this video – How to make an Inhaler. So easy!
Questions or comments?! Please email us at: email@example.com!